Caring for your carpet not only keeps it looking great, but also adds years of use.
The check list provided keeps your carpet in great shape!
Vacuum or sweep regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
Rotate your rug twice a year to avoid traffic wear spots on your rug.
Simply hose off outdoor rug to clean.
Keep away from prolonged moisture.
Blot spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
Use rug pads when used indoors.
BENEFITS OF POLYPROPYLENE
- All-weather rug construction is pet-friendly and mold- and mildew-resistant
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time
- Made of polypropylene, a stain-resistant, water-repellent synthetic material
- Resistant to high heat temperatures so yarns will not wilt in hot climates
- All-weather rugs are resistant to chemicals, including bleach, so they easily repel stains and are equally easy to clean
- Flexible yarns maintain their original firmness, so you get a long-wearing rug that’s incredibly supple
- Lightweight for easy cleaining and relocating
- Woven to be incredibly tough and durable;
- Polypropylene rugs resist cracking in extreme temperatures
- Quick-drying, thanks to low water absorption quality and moisture barrier aspect of the yarns
- Stain resistant, so you can use these rugs in your outdoor decor without worry
- Outstanding resistance keeps your area rugs in high-quality condition for years
- Adds warmth underfoot in cooler temperatures and relief from hot surfaces in hot climates